Black Chic- Blonde is back
Blonde is back, whether it be the tips of your natural hair or dyeing your short hair, both look beautiful. It’s summer, so what’s better than to colour your hair and look the summery part.
Short hair is all the rage and is great for the summer heat. Shave your sides and leave the top longer, this will bring out the shape of your face. Now grab your Black Chic Mega Blonde Permanent Hair Dye (https://www.maricosa.com/brands/black-chic/black-chic-mega-colours/ ) .
The Mega range allows you to get a richer colour from the comfort of your own home. This easy-to-use hair dye will leave you dazzling your friends and looking chic on your nights out.
The Mega Colour range has a number of benefits. It is a permanent hair colour, it is enriched with the goodness of Coconut Oil helps nourish your hair while dyeing it. Furthermore, it’s Ammonia-Free, and the Colour Protect Conditioner helps the colour results last longer.
How to colour your hair using the Black Chic Mega Blonde (for short hair):
- Ensure you read the instructions carefully.
- Remember to wear gloves to protect your hands
- Mix the colour mixture and apply it to your hair starting from the back and working towards the front of your head. Ensure you start off with your roots first.
- Put a shower cap over your head and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash it out well with shampoo until the water is clear, and then apply the colour conditioner supplied and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Thereafter rinse, blow dry and style as desired.
There you have it. Perfectly blonde hair done at home. What could be easier?
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more beauty tips and tricks.